Today was a busy day for the boys and I. With Brian on a more normal schedule for work we continued on our normal routine as well. Noah had his Sensory Therapy appointment at 12:30 and since he did so well we went for a treat at Eegee’s. Okay, so maybe I would have stopped by there anyways :) But the point is, he earned one too. So the 3 of us had one of our last treats together before baby #3 makes his debut, and it was very nice. After we headed over to Target to return some items, and of course I got sucked into the toy section. How? I never can figure that out since it’s on the complete opposite side of the store in the back corner. But, I had fun hanging out with my boys and they obviously had fun because on the drive home they fell asleep. This would normally be great right? But not so much when it happens around 4:00, I still let them get their rest since they obviously needed it. After Logan woke up we went for a little walk around our neighborhood and then after Noah woke up we returned (dad was home, so no I didn’t leave Noah alone while asleep).
Logan HAD to have chocolate and I’ve been craving chocolate really bad too. So when he suggested making brownies, who was I to deny that request? I normally am very much against them eating the raw batter on any baking goods that use egg, but he needed the chocolate ASAP and I scrapped the bowel pretty good and figured this once wouldn’t kill him. I start going about my business, leaving him to the bowl (he was very happy) and this is what I find:
This boy has no shame :) He told me he was being a puppy dog (one of his new favorite things). He happens to be Noah’s puppy dog and my kitty cat.
After dinner we enjoyed watching Despicable Me as a family, and I would like to thank whoever named it because I think it’s absolutely adorable how Logan says the title. Then we had our much needed brownies and it was off to bed. It was a special night because Brian invited Noah into our bed, and Logan had me sleep in the boys room (there’s a queen bed). The only problem with my body is that it’s not use to getting so much rest, so after going to bed at 9 (not our kids normal bed time, but when you wake up from a nap at 6 there will be no 7 bed time) here I am blogging at 5 am.
We’ve had such a great time together lately and I excited to see what baby #3 will be bringing to our family, and I know the boys will be the best big brothers ever. We haven’t decided on a name quiet yet, but we have it narrowed down to 8. Noah has come up with some pretty good ones, but as of lately it’s Logan and he won’t get over the fact that we’re not going to name the new baby Logan as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment